People often ask for recommendations on coffee brewing. Here are some items that I personally own and have had good luck with. If you have others, please share!
Suggestion on a brewing equipment:
- Moccamaster Coffee Pot, 40oz: https://amzn.to/3lJ92zx
- Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder: https://amzn.to/2GICeIs
- Cheaper Burr Grinder (but still good!) from Bodum: https://amzn.to/2GQA0GR
In addition to product recommendations, and due to my interest in roasting healthy coffee, I have come across a couple of health recommendations. These are from people that my family uses and trusts.
- Intermittent Fasting and anything by Cynthia Thurlow. Cynthia is a Nurse Practitioner with extensive experience in nutrition, coaching and helping others to live to their full-potential. Cynthia's website is loaded with great information. She also has done Ted Talks and many publications.
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet Association is a volunteer-led non profit organization that focuses on uniting and supporting the people, medical community and organizations who use and benefit from the Specific Carbohydrate Diet as a treatment option for their wellbeing. And the key to the organization are the thousands of people from around the world planting seeds by sharing their success and helping other people along their journey. Square Feet Roasting Coffee is honored to be a sponsor for their 3rd annual and 1st virtual SCDROCKS conference whereby 500 people attended.